Joint filler is cementitious compound modified with selected synthetic resins and chemical additives to ensure anti – fungal properties.
Fields of Use:
Durable joint filler for glass, ceramic, mosaic vitreous tiles, synthetic and natural stones.
Suitable for floor and wall covering tiles.
* Solvent-free, polymer dispersion based, pigmented primer
Field Application of :
* Smooth and dense surfaces such as tile, sandstone, marble, clinker, plywood and also absorbent surfaces such as gypsum, plaster, concrete, screed, wood
* It is not suitable for wet-duly areas or areas which are permanently
Use for filling the pore between the plaster board.
* Water is poured into the clean gypsum basin. Alcibay Joint Filler sprinkled into the water in the basin. Continue until sufficient rate is achieved (10 kg gypsum / 60 ! water ).
* Waiting a couple of minutes for the gypsum
absorbs water .Mixing the mortar until reach homogenous mixture. Use mechanical mixer for the ideal mixture.
* Ajoint band is drawn between the two plates.
* Fill with the prepared mortar.
* The surplus of spending is taken by trowel
* A smooth surface is obtained on the plate.
Aqueous cement powder used for coating exterior
and interior concrete surfaces, resistant to extreme weather conditions
Clean the surface to be painted with water
Mix the powder with half its weight of water and leave for about half an hour Then add to it the same amount of water added previously
Then it is ready to use
Note: Spray the painted surface well with water after it dries
Decorative plaster, also called ‘olasterwork’ or ‘carved plaster’, is
a centuries-old technique in which a durable plaster is used to sculpt decorative elements directly onto an interior or exterior wall or surface. This is most commonly seen in decorative wall or ceiling
mouldings, but nearly any kind of design, flourish or finial is possible
Color : White
Packages : 3 kg